Perimeter low voltage LED lighting applications
The CPL2 is the second generation of light fixtures and is built to last. Designed to deliver low-voltage light with a typical coverage diameter of 40 feet providing illumination both inside and outside the fence line. It is effective in all perimeter fence situations but mostly used in medium- to low-risk sites. It is understood by most that criminals do not like to be seen and the CPL2 is an effective deterrent for intruders. With the glare-free illumination along the fence line, this solution increases both camera effectiveness allowing the camera to see better at night, and switch to color mode vs black and white and night time, which also reduces recording space required.
The CPL2 is used in almost all fencing environments that have wire mounted on the fence including electrical substations, temporary fencing for construction sites, airports, commercial storage sites, parking lots, college campuses, industrial sites, public parks, and pathways.
The CPL2 is easy to install and only requires one technician to install. Combined with the posi-tap connection (the wire at each light does not need to be cut and spliced) making it simple to install and eliminating potential installation scenarios.
- Safe 24-Volt System
- Easily attaches to most standard fence posts (custom size brackets are also available for larger fence posts)
- 3rd Party Integration (with the CPT1200DCAI Power Supply)
- IP66 Rated
- Surge & Spike Protection
- Moisture Protection
- Electromagnetic Interference Prevention
- Quality Cree® XTE LEDs
- Rugged, High-Quality construction for hot or cold environments
- All mounting hardware and electrical connectors included. Standard 1.25″ – 4.5″ round post mount included