Commercial CCTV systems are generally a much larger application that need a professional perspective when it comes to planning, strategy and expertise. Very much different to the standard domestic and small business requirements Commercial installs need to be organised 100% effectively due to the size of the install and the capability of storage space needed for a much larger variety of cameras that will be needed for the application.
Below I will list the main points when proposing for a Commercial System
1. Positioning of the cameras for maximum effect viewing.
2. The type of camera technology needed to see the distances and angles requested.
3. The quality of the CCTV camera to last many years indoors and Outdoors
4. Recommended camera software suitable for the application.
5. High quality lenses for high quality picture performance.
6. Recommended cable infrastructure which includes Fiber optic if needed
7. See if Wireless Access Points will be needed in case the complex has multiple warehouses on site
8. Existing infrastructure check to see if new technologies will be needed for distances etc.
9. The correct recording storage needed for the amount of cameras used
10. Software capabilities so the the Recorder is well suited for the infrastructure involved
11. Remote viewing capabilities on the site and also on the system used
12. Reliable supplier of the CCTV system with professional back up support
These are some of the main points inspected and questioned when on site to recommend the most suitable Commercial Surveillance system for the overall Installation. The amount of information needed and technical expertise can be complicated to say the least the abilities needed for this scenario is why you need to align yourself with a company like CCTVAustralia that has all the capabilities needed to install the Surveillance needed at the premises. You can contact us with an inquiry at firstname.lastname@example.org
CCTVAustralia will use a true PC-less and 8-bay standalone NVR which provides 64 channels real-time local display, remote web monitoring and megapixel recording with high performance 550Mbps network throughput. With excellent hardware decode performance. Our rage of 64 channel NVR`s will accept 4K resolution and will also accept 12 megapixel cameras.
The NVR`s that we specialise in use a 8-bay Linux-embedded standalone NVR, powered by Intel high speed CPU and performs excellent network surveillance of multiple IP cameras up to 64 channels of single server and up to 256 channels of multiple servers. Our NVR supports hardware decode local display of 4K Ultra HD (8MP) quality, remote browser monitoring, multi-layer dynamic E-Map, multi-megapixel recording and smart search playback. The monitoring demands can be satisfied anywhere and anytime by local display monitoring, remote browser monitoring, iOS and Android mobile monitoring.
With intuitive Quick Configuration, users can finish trouble free installation in only five steps on local display or remote browsers. The Linux-embedded NVR supports event/schedule recording, automatic recovery, threshold of recorded videos and video clip. Through event and action management, our NVR`s lets the user set various events and actions for instant alert. For emergent need of video duplication, Our NVR`s are equipped with diverse backup methods so that users can freely backup recorded videos to USB dongle, NAS, DIGIARRAY, etc. In terms of security control, user privilege management and log system offer user detailed information for security control. All these essential features can be configured quickly on our NVR local display and remote browser interface.
1. 64 Channels 2. Real-time Hardware Decode Local Display 3. 64 Channels Real-time 4. Remote Web Monitoring 5. 64 Channels Real-time Recording 6. Support H/W Decode 4K UHD per Channel 7. H/W Decode Maximum FPS per Page: 8. 4K UHD, 4MP @ 360FPS, Full HD @ 900FPS, HD @ 1200FPS, D1 @ 1600FPS 9. Up to 64 Channel Display Mode per Page 10. Dewarp up to 8 MP 11. Panomorph IP cameras 12.Various Display Modes 13. Two-way Audio via USB Type Sound Adapter 14. Convenient Control of PTZ and Speed Dome Cameras 15. PTZ Auto Cruising
Powered by superb hardware decode technology, our NVR allows users to enjoy real-time display performance on both local display and remote web browser. Users can also view high resolution videos recorded by our nvr`s when playback recorded video.
Our nvr`s can become a backup server allowing users to preserve crucial camera videos from multiple our nvr`s. To fully utilize the storage space of backup server, users can freely define the backup schedule of each camera on backup server. Users can directly view videos on backup server without installing extra tool.