3″ tall x 4.5″ wide
Eurometal body; borosilicate glass LED enclosure; stainless steel hardware.
Mounting tabs at top and bottom used for flush mounting on wall or other surface; mounting holes in back plate align with standard mounting tabs on single-gang junction box.
The LED driver is a proprietary circuit designed specifically for this luminaire.
Input Voltage: 12-26 Volts AC or DC
- Input Current & Power: 0.38 amps, 7.0 watts
- Power Factor: 0.81 pf
- Surge and Spike Surpression: TVS transient voltage suppressor (up to 40 volts)
- EMI FIltering: Compliance with FCC Class B Conducted and Radiated
- Components: All driver components selected for extended operation at high temperatures – no electrolytic capacitors.
- Ambient Temperature Range: -40ºC to 55ºC
- LED Array: Mounted on aluminum core board, secured to cast-aluminum alloy body with thermal gap pad. Thermal pathway includes body.
- LED Driver: Fully encapsulated in thermally conductive epoxy.
- LED Array: (3) Cree XTE with integrated driver in replaceable module.
- Lumen Maintenance (L70): 66,500 Hrs.
- Color Temperature (CCT): 4,500ºK Neutral White
- Color Rendering (CRI): 77
- Light Output: 346 Lm
- Apparent Power:8.64 VA
CCTVAustralia Delivery And Shipping
FREE DELIVERY FOR ALL ORDERS
CCTVAustralia offers free delivery on all our products within Australia only using Australia Post delivery services & DHL. Goods will be delivered on business days only. We do not offer deliveries on weekend or public holidays.
For Larger products a signature will be required when your order is delivered; we recommend you provide a delivery address where someone will be available to receive your order and sign for it. If no one is available to sign for your order, Australia Post will leave you a card in your letter box advising you to collect your delivery from your local post office. If you have special instructions relating to the delivery, please make sure you indicate these instructions in the comments section when you’re finalising your purchase as you are checking out.
All prices displayed on our website are in Australian Dollars (AU$) and will be charged in Australian Dollars on our online checkout.
FREE INSURANCE ON FREIGHT FOR ALL PRODUCTS OVER $150.00
99% of companies once their goods have left their Warehouse will not cover your stock if it goes missing unless you the customer make an extra insurance payment. Fear no more as CCTVAustralia will insure all goods in Transit to your doorstep in case anything goes missing. This applies for all products over $150.00
TRACKING YOUR ORDER WHILST IN TRANSIT
Once your order is shipped you will receive an email confirmation of your shipping details which will include a tracking number.
If you have an account with CCTVAustralia you will be able to view the status of your order online when you log into your account. Please click on the following link to track your order once it has been shipped: www.auspost.com.au/track
ORDER SUPPORT & FURTHER INFORMATION
If there is a problem with your order or you would like further information regarding our postage and deliveries, please contact us at:
Phone: 0447 259 986
For further information regarding Australia Post terms and conditions please refer to the Australian Post website: www.auspost.com.au